Friday, February 10, 2012

boys and driving...

...well maybe not yet, but a little while back when my parents were visiting, all the adults were in the house when my mom looked out the front window and saw her sport trac driving down the road and for a moment, a long moment, I actually thought Noah had gotten the keys and was driving away!  It was actually a neighbor in their sport Trac, but this is a sign, a sign that my kids are too clever, get into everything, and will certainly drive me mad, especially as teenagers!    So, to keep up with his brothers, I found Luke outside with some keys and a step stool trying to get into the Suburban.
I should mention that the keys were to the patrol car and when the didn't work in the Suburban door, Luke carried his step stool over to the patrol car and decided to try that car.
He was quite delighted when he pushed the clicker and it went "beep, beep"!
 

If anyone happens to see a patrol car driven by a little boy, kindly call us and not the Sheriff's Department!














He was

No comments:

Post a Comment