With the start of the new year, and Noah's self done new haircut, I have decided that I need to write our adventures down for others to read and enjoy and a little bit to keep my sanity. Life with boys is ALWAYS an adventure, and while I wanted to be a Mama of all boys, I was not really aware of what that would entail. I currently have a 5 year-old, a four year-old and a soon to be 2 year-old, all who keep me on my toes, especially that sweet looking little one. Nothing like a 2 year old who does a great job keeping up with his older brothers, and none of them have any fear of life or consequences! So, Happy New Year to my family and friends, wishing all a happy, healthy 2012 and a year full of adventures from a rowdy Pearce household!
No comments:
Post a Comment